Thursday, October 20, 2011

The friendship between sharks and Australian Fisherman

A French magazine "Le Magazine des Voyages de peche 'in the 56th edition, brings amazing story:" An Astonishing Love Story ".

Where the real story is the story of a sailor / fishermen who have friends / followers special, ie a white shark.
 

Wow ... Amazing .. when we know how tu own sadistic shark. Meat eaters .. Hiiii ...

Here's her story:

"Arnold Pointer, a Professional fisherman from South Australia to save his life a" Great White Shark female "caught in his nets. Now the fisherman has a problem. He said: This has been going on for 2 years and he never leaves me alone. He always followed me wherever I went, and his arrival is always making all the fish go. I do not know what to do. "

It's hard to go from a shark that was nearly 17 feet long (about 5.1 meters) since the White Sharks are protected by the conservation of wild life, but love is a reality that can not be denied again between Arnold and "Cindy".

Arnold Says: As I lay my boat he came to me, he turned his back and let me stroke your stomach and neck. She purred, rolling her eyes and moving its flippers up and down hitting the water with her ​​happy ... "

Amazing!


source: http://aka47.blogspot.com/2010/09/ad...nusiaaneh.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...