Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Many complaints woman with big breasts during lovemaking

Most people think, it would be fun to have large breasts. But this does not apply to KatiePrice, a 29-year-old woman who has breast size 34GG.

Even as her big breasts, for bercintapun, Katie Price felt uncomfortable.

British glamor model has just undergone breast reduction surgery. However, her newsize was small and deemed to be less distracting events having sex with her ​​partner,Peter Andre.

"Peter said, I'm the perfect woman. Only, he would prefer if the size of my breastssmaller. Poor man, he had paid a lot for breast surgery, but the result is stillunsatisfactory, "said a woman who was familiarly called this Jordan.

As quoted veiled "I said to the doctor who operated on, I wanted to be a smaller size.But, I want those people still think I'm big breasted, "he added.

In addition to breast surgery, the mother of three children also rhinoplasty. Similar tobreast surgery, nose is also unsatisfactory.

"When Peter wanted to kiss, I looked away because I did not want him to touch my nose," Jordan said.

In some activities are recorded by the photographer, shows how Katie is veryuncomfortable with the size of her breasts are very large.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...