Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The characteristics of mania Computer Girls

The story of my friend can, he does so if a girl maniac would Computers, it will be seenby some statement like the following:
Guy: Hey gorgeous, do not want to go?
Girls: Apache? (What)

Boys: Birthday Gift what day you ask?
Girls: PHP (HP)

Guy: my love, wake up do? would open the HP see SMS from me huh?
Girl: no, open the windows

Guys: necklace I gave yesterday how?
Girls: Unix

Guys: Where the road tonight?
Girl: In new window

Guys: How does the way you seduce?
Girls: Use keywords and meta tags

Boys: Indonesian Language "out", what?
Girls: Escape

Boys: Head ya dizzy I say, should be how well?
Girls: Format only

Boys: Young people are now clever-clever, yes, little can be maen internet.
Girl: So the brain is upgraded lo there!

Guys: How does your address is really hard, the life ....
Girls: URL

Boys: Indonesian language "silent", what?
Girls: Shutdown

Boys: Rossi wins because of heavy rain yesterday, lucky well ...
Girls: Should the match be restarted only

Boys: Yesterday ate what?
Girls: Mouse

Guys: Say, should not I have a boyfriend again?
Girl: Sure, just be ready I disconnect, I'm banned as well ..!


http://forum.vivanews.com/showthread.php?t=148786

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...